- How it works
London, UK and Boston, USA—9 February 2023—Synthace has this week won a coveted international award recognizing the world's 50 most impactful companies to work for.
Why it matters
The award recognizes companies where careers have a purpose far more profound than just a buzzword, or the copy on a corporate website:
- It recognizes companies that breathe a strong sense of purpose into their employee's careers
- It recognizes companies that make a significant impact in the world
- Hyer interviewed thousands of companies, selecting only fifty
Synthace is the only life sciences company recognized in the awards.
Synthace is in fine company, winning alongside many other household names:
- Beyond meat: plant-based meat replacement sold around the world
- Allbirds: certified B corporation shoe company focused on sustainability
- Patagonia: outdoor apparel company, renowned for their commitment to use their business, investments, and message for positive environmental activism
- Headspace: internationally popular meditation and mindfulness app on a mission to improve mental health, downloaded over 62 million times
- Google.org: Google's philanthropic arm, using the company's significant assets to make positive change
Want to make an impact with us? We're hiring!
Synthace is a digital experiment platform built for life science R&D teams to help them run more powerful experiments. It digitizes experiments from end to end: with minimal training, scientists can design and plan reproducible experiments, simulate them ahead of time, run them on their automation equipment, and automatically structure all of their experimental data and metadata in a single place. Controlled from a browser window and needing no code to operate, it makes experiments easier to run in the lab, increases the scientific value of experiments, and also makes it possible to run experiments that were previously thought impossible.
Already deployed in 9 of the top 15 life science companies around the world, the Synthace platform fundamentally transforms and improves the relationship between what a scientist can imagine and what they can actually do in their lab. This means that instead of spending hours switching between many different and disconnected digital and manual tools, they can make progress in a single platform built for scientific progress. Instead of getting bogged down in logistical details, our customers spend more time focused on answering the big questions, the questions that will solve humanity’s most pressing problems.
For more news and media resources, please visit our newsroom.
Director of Brand and Communications at Synthace
Other posts you might be interested inView All Posts
Design of Experiments (DOE)
Why Design of Experiments (DOE) is important for biologists
Design of Experiments (DOE)
Implementing Design of Experiments (DOE): A practical example
Cell & Gene Therapy Manufacturing: Addressing the Cost Issue