- How it works
Watch on Demand
Anyone can run DOEs
Explore Synthace DOE and how anyone can easily run complex end-to-end experiments.
See how Synthace’s own lab team manages critical jobs like DOE workflow designs, stock concentration calculations, data structuring, and analysis on a digital experiment platform.
Plus they’ll show how easily you can manage the complexities of a vast experimental campaign more efficiently.
In this on demand webinar, you'll learn…
- how Synthace makes it easy to incorporate DOE into a protocol
- how Synthace helps plan manual or automated DOEs
- how Synthace helps manage complex DOEs and the inherent data problem
- how Synthace streamlines DOE data analysis
- … and get your questions answered about DOE or Synthace specifically
Many biologists would love to embrace the power of DOE for getting to better results faster and cheaper, but find the complexity and effort involved too high to get started properly.
Too often, implementing DOE fails because scientists have to spend too much time away from the bench learning statistics, grappling with complex software, and making enormous, intricate plans to implement highly complex DOE experiments.
Synthace can help you overcome those barriers.